Friday, December 2, 2016

CHOOSING A PUPPY



videos

When I met Koda, our eyes locked from across the room amidst 12 puppies and 3 adults. She looked into my eyes squarely, and boldly walked across the room to me. She followed me around the room, whether I was walking fast or slow. I met other puppies that day to see if I had the same connection with any of them. I did not. I tested Koda for her inquisitiveness, she followed my hand gestures on the floor, wasn’t terrified when I dropped a pot next to her, allowed me to roll her over in a submissive position on her back, and did not mind clapping sounds in her face. All good qualities for a partner for me. Koda is being trained to be a therapy dog and a partner when I lecture on dog and human energy. Koda is a hybrid breed, a Great Bernese, a combination of Bernese Mountain Dog and Great Pyrenees. The Pyrs are guardian dogs, the Berners are also working dogs.

The post CHOOSING A PUPPY appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/dogs/choosing-a-puppy-2/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment