Wednesday, December 28, 2016

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2016 | I GOT A PUPPY



videos

*WATCH IN HD*

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieIQtW8Lyy8&t=433s

HELP ME REACH 2K
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

I hope you all enjoy today’s video!!

WANT TO SEE MORE OF ME?????
SOCIAL MEDIA:
twitter: samschreiberrr
Insta: samanthaschreiber
snap: schreiber_sam
YouNow: Samantha Schreiber

FAQ:

How old are you??? 18

What grade are you in??? 12th

What college are you going to be attending??? UW Green Bay

What camera do you use??? Cannon Rebel T5i

What lighting system do you use??? Just message me on social media!

How tall are you??? 5’2

Where do you live??? Wisconsin

Business email only: samanthas.makeup.101@gmail.com

FTC: This video is not sponsored, any and all opinions stated are my own.

The post WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2016 | I GOT A PUPPY appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/dogs/what-i-got-for-christmas-2016-i-got-a-puppy/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment