Monday, October 31, 2016

Silly Puppy in a Halloween Costume Photoshoot



videos

If you just want to watch a silly dog make my life crazy – skip to timestamp 1:38 😀

Happy Halloween everyone! Today’s video is an old video I edited nearly 3 years ago – but I couldn’t help but share it today. Please excuse the poor editing and enjoy the bucking bronco Teddie!

By the way – this coming Wednesday I’m having a live stream on YT around 5pm if all goes smoothly! So make sure to attend! I’ll be answering questions and just chilling with ya’ll! Can’t wait!

The post Silly Puppy in a Halloween Costume Photoshoot appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/dogs/silly-puppy-in-a-halloween-costume-photoshoot/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment