Sunday, October 30, 2016

Christmas puppy surprise 2010!



videos

I had been asking my wife for a pit bull for a while so our other pit would have a playmate. My wife has 2 chihuahuas and did not want to add another dog in the mix. Needless to say it was a huge surprise when I opened the box. My wife had cut a whole in the bottom of the box and left the four corners attached, then she taped random things inside the box to weigh it down,(she knew I would pick it up and try to figure out what it was) then wrapped the box. Christmas morning she cut out the wrapping and corners from the bottom of the box. Her sister placed the puppy under the box while my wife came and got me. Don’t worry, my wife was keeping a close eye when I was using the scissors. No animals were harmed in the process.

The post Christmas puppy surprise 2010! appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/dogs/christmas-puppy-surprise-2010/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment