Friday, July 29, 2016

Thumbelina Loom Puppy



videos

Video tutorial by Noreen Crone-Findlay- how to weave a Puppy motif on the Thumbelina loom.There are always small dogs by my side as I make my videos, and as I weave. So of course, a small dog needed to be woven for the Garden shawl that I have woven. Here’s how to weave it on the Thumbelina and 2 inch Wiz looms. (Both are from Dewberry Ridge looms. I designed the Thumbelina, and the Wiz is their version of the classic Weave it loom).
Please go to www.tottietalkscrafts.com for more Thumbelina loom tutorials and more wonderfulness!

The post Thumbelina Loom Puppy appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/dogs/thumbelina-loom-puppy/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment