Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I’M GETTING A PUPPY + treating myself before the pup



videos

I’M GETTING A PUPPY + treating myself before the pup. Today I decided to vlog a ton of random moments like hanging out with crankthatfrank and jaclyn glenn. I also decided to do a little shopping and a tiny haul before I buy a puppy.

MY LAST VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPKquDUiOlo&t=190s
.

GIVEAWAY RULES:

1. Follow on Instagram (@jessiepaege)
2. Follow on twitter (@jessiepaege)
3. Be subscribed!!

if you want to follow any:

INSTAGRAM – @jessiepaege

TWITTER – @jessiepaege

SNAPCHAT: jessiepaegehere

BUSINESS EMAIL: clayton@scalemanagement.co

**IF YOU’RE READING THIS** comment “JESSIE WAS ON AMERICAN IDOL” lol

The post I’M GETTING A PUPPY + treating myself before the pup appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/uncategorized/im-getting-a-puppy-treating-myself-before-the-pup/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment