Sunday, December 31, 2017

SURPRISE PUPPY FOR CHRISTMAS



videos

My dad surprised us with an Australian Shepherd puppy for Christmas. This was our first 24 hours with our new little love. I also need to mention that I realize the problem in this world with surprising people with animals they aren’t ready to commit to – and end up abandoning them. I am not encouraging that, which is why I talked about the reasons why we decided to get a puppy in my introduction. We have had dogs our entire lives and our last 3 family dogs passed away after 15 wonderful, long years in our family. It’s been a hard 4 months without any pets in our house, so we collectively decided it was time to open our home to new animals before making this huge decision. Also, our next dogs are also going to be adopted – we have already put in rescue applications! 馃檪 Cheers and Happy New Year!

We’re going to be great friends, www.instagram.com/lucawanders and I.

The post SURPRISE PUPPY FOR CHRISTMAS appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/dogs/surprise-puppy-for-christmas-2/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment