Saturday, December 30, 2017

Picking up the PUPPY!



videos

The most exciting VLOG ever! Meet our gorgeous baby boy, Dexter 🙂 ♡ LINKS: ♡ Blog // Instagram // Twitter //

Picking up our new little puppy PIGLET! You can also find me here: Talking about BEAUTY – BLOGGING Talking about WEDDINGS.

We picked up our 8 week old Cavapoo puppy Luna so I thought it would be a fun vlog to bring you along with me. It was dark by the time we got her home so this isn’t a very long vlog but I hope.

Come with me as I pick out my new Cavapoo puppy! The puppies’ mother is a King Charles cavalier spaniel and their father is a miniature poodle. They are four weeks old in this video! I.

The most BONKERS weekly vlog yet, in which I go on holiday, pick up our new working cocker spaniel puppy Archie, take MINI on a *

The post Picking up the PUPPY! appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/dogs/picking-up-the-puppy-2/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment