Friday, March 31, 2017

Tautog & Puppy Drum (CBBT & Rudee, Mar 30, 2017)



videos

Again, I fished both CBBT (Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel) and Rudee in VA.

My plan/goal was that I catch a couple of tautog (black fish) early in the morning and catch few good size specks.

I know it would be rough later, but I figured it would be fish-able until 10:30 AM at CBBT.

The first fish caught was a conger eel. I thought that conger eel meant the water is warm enough for tautog.
I kept two keeper togs at 16” and 18”. I couldn’t land two good size tautog.

After lunch, I went to Rudee. I hoped I catch some good size specks. I trolled and cast for specks but I didn’t catch any specks.
Anyway, I caught 5 puppy drum. Two were at 18” and 20”. Two puppy drum at 21” and 16” got away.

The post Tautog & Puppy Drum (CBBT & Rudee, Mar 30, 2017) appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/dogs/tautog-puppy-drum-cbbt-rudee-mar-30-2017/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment