Tuesday, September 27, 2016

DEATH GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY RESUSCITATATED FROM IS DEATHD part 2



videos

This is the way how you bring alive a puppy BORN DEAD. Most of the time when a breeder or just a pet owner have a litter and some of the puppies, because the placenta broke inside or the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck ) do not do anything and just bury the puppy. In all of my 30 years of breeding I have seen several cases and i learned they can still have a chance . You do not know exactly when the placenta may break or the umbilical cord wraps around his neck so i always give it a chance ….I do not take it for granted ….I do not surrender and I am 100% right…..as you can see in this video . You are seeing part 2 of the video …the puppy is completely dead till the point his body is stiffening like a rock….the color of the tongue is a white pink….another sign the puppy is dead ….if not it would be a healthy pink…but the most obvious he does not cry or breathe…like i said he is stiff like a stuffed animal…PAY ATTENTION how I massage him….the way i do it I recreate the maneuver of CPR and mouth to mouth resuscitation…it is a mixture of the 2 because when you see I massage him on the back ….I help his heart to start beating and after that I do the same thing on his stomach and his chest and edit to the massage a light push with my thumb right under his rib cage. When you do that you can hear the air coming out from his air passageways and the sound is pretty much clear when he has fluid on his lungs and believe it or not ” it is a good sign because at that point you know 99% that the puppy died in Mommy’s belly because somewhere he drowned in his own amniotic liquid ” …so you them know there is not another reason why he was born dead…So keep massaging he can come back pretty quickly or he may take a little while …like in this case…So maybe it takes a little longer because maybe his lungs are completely full so do not quit because you are at that moment HIS LUNGS AND HIS HEART …..so if you keep massaging you will have the blood flow through his body and little by little the liquid will start to be released from his lungs. And you can help to speed up the process of the liquid to be released if you put your mouth completely over his muzzle and with your lips seal his nose and mouth and suck out the fluid and at the same time after you suck out some of the liquid you can blow some air into his lungs. When you have his muzzle in his mouth try to keep his mouth open so the liquid will come out from his nose and mouth at the same time . In the meantime you massage him you can hear like in this case the puppy start crying and breathing but he is really weak so do not stop and keep up the massage and the friction till the point you see his body will go back to a normal condition ( not stiff like a rock ) and you can hear him breathing by himself and crying like a newborn puppy. Once you bring him back yo life do not leave him by himself….keep an eye on him for at least 48 hours because he may need help . I hope this video I can transmit to you guys some of my knowledge and maybe save hundreds and hundreds of puppies that get left for dead WHEN THEY STILL HAVE A CHANCE. If you would like to learn more about me , my knowledge in 30 years of breeding and my knowledge , technique and philosophy on training you can come to check out my page on face book ….K9 German Shepherd Nation ….And I would like to ask you for a favor ….most of the pages on face Book or different dog Websites they steal my videos about my training with my daughter ( 4 year old little girl getting protected by her GSD ) and all the rest of her training videos….now she is 8 ….so like you can see I have plenty of videos of her training in different scenarios……so please TELL THE TRUTH AND TELL WHO THEY REALLY BELONG TO AND GIVE ME THE CREDIT I THINK I DESERVE. You will see on my page my work and only MY WORK ….I do go around stealing pics or videos ….If I like a video I share it ….I only do WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ” TRAINERS AND BREEDERS” WOULD LIKE TO DO BUT THEY CAN’T AND I AM NOT JUST TELLING YOU GUYS ….THAT IS WHY I SHOW YOU WITH MY VIDEOS. Thank you and I will see you with my next video….

The post DEATH GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY RESUSCITATATED FROM IS DEATHD part 2 appeared first on Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs.



from Rimadyl Painkillers for dogs http://video.getridoffleasondogs.com/dogs/death-german-shepherd-puppy-resuscitatated-from-is-deathd-part-2/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment